What is wrong with the below BI Architecture deployed in most organizations today?
Even if the data types (structured and semi-structured...
Transform organizations into agile & insight-driven by leading the IT strategy, Architecture, Operating model, Roadmap and the Delivery of end to end IT solutions using the latest disruptive Digital, Cloud, Analytics Technologies which includes App Development, COTS Integrations, Analytics, AI, Legacy Migrations, Cloud & DevOps & DataOps Adoption...
• Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF – Navigating from AS-IS to Target Architecture with Roadmap
• Digital – Web, Mobile, Chatbots, E-commerce, CRM, Order Management & Fulfilment, Microservices, Blockchain
• Analytics – AWS, Data Bricks, Cloudera Hadoop & Data Warehouses
• AI - NLP, Deep Learning
• Data Management & Governance – Atlas, Collibra, IO-Tahoe, ETL (Ab Initio, Informatica)
• Integration – API Gateway, Message Broker, ESB, Managed File Transfer, Message Broker
• Data Engineering Tools/Frameworks – Alluxio, Apache Beam, Apache Ranger, Apache Atlas, Big Query, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Flume, Hadoop (Cloudera and Hortonworks), Hive, HBase, Glue, Impala, Kafka, Kinesis, Kibana, Kudu, MySQL, Micro Strategy, NIFI, Redshift, S3, Snowflake, Spark, Sqoop, Teradata
• SIEM – ELK, Devo, Splunk
• Platform Design & Governance – AWS & Azure. Multi-Cloud Infrastructure & Security & Operations, Containerization (Kubernetes, Openshift), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
• ITIL, DevOps, DataOps – Ansible, AppDynamics, BMC True Sight, Confluence, Docker, ELK, GitLab, Hygieia, IceDQ, Jenkins, Jira, Selenium, Zabbix/Nagios
• Methodologies – Safe, Scrum, Prince 2
• Languages – Java, Scala, and Python
This person does not yet have any top posts.
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org